Thank you for visiting the Fashom website or accessing the Fashom mobile application. Fashom’s services, the website, and mobile application are owned and operated by Withom, a Florida LLC, doing business as ‘Fashom’ (referred within this agreement as ‘Fashom’). ‘You’ within this agreement shall mean any and all users accessing the Website or Mobile Application of Fashom.
PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED BY FASHOM
In order to carry out the services of Fashom and to provide a great user experience, Fashom will collect and store the following information about you:
- First and Last Name
- Content You Post Publicly or Privately on Your Fashom Account, Including Style Preferences and Body Measurements
- Searches Completed through the Mobile Application or Website
- Mailing Address
- Mob ile Device Identification Information
- Mobile Device Location Information
- Profile Information from Third-Party Social Media Websites
- Stored Information or Files Created or Stored on Mobile Application
- Connections to Other Users on Mobile Application
- Messages You Send to Users of Mobile Application
- Your Email Address
- Any Emails You Send to Fashom
- IP Address
- Domain Name
- Times of Access to Website or Mobile Application
- Website that Referred to Fashom
- Your Operating System Type
It may not be readily apparent to you when such data is being collected. For instance, when you come to the Fashom website, your IP address is collected so that Fashom knows where to send information you are requesting. An IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet. Similarly, Fashom or a third party may place cookies or use web beacons, which may be used to identify some of your preferences. A “cookie” is a small file or record-keeping device that websites often store on a user’s computer. (You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent to your computer.)
COMMERICAL AND NON-COMMERICAL COMMUNICATION
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
The Fashom website and mobile application are directed to adults, over the age of 18. Fashom does not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age or have any reasonable grounds for believing that persons under the age of 13 are accessing the Website or making use of Fashom’s Mobile Application. If Fashom discovers any inadvertently collected Personal Information of a person under the age of 13, that information will be swiftly deleted from its’ records. If you believe that Fashom may have any information from a person under age 13, please contact Fashom at firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Fashom welcomes residents of the State of California to use its Website, and complies with the California Business and Professions Code §§ 22575-22579. If you are a California resident you may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to any third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please send a written request to Withom, LLC, 8911 Collins Ave #605, Surfside, FL 33154.
USER ACCESS AND CONTROL
If you would like to access, review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise limit our use of your personal information you have previously provided directly to us, you may contact Fashom at email@example.com. In your request, please include your email address, name, address, and telephone number and specify clearly what information you would like to access, change, update, or suppress. Fashom will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Your California Privacy Rights
Shine the Light Disclosure. The California “Shine the Light” law gives residents of California the right under certain circumstances to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information (as defined in the Shine the Light law) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
The CCPA provides California residents with the right to not be discriminated against (as provided for in applicable law) for exercising rights to access and delete your personal information (as referred to in Access and Deletion Requests, above). Please note that certain information may be exempt from such requests under California law. For example, we need certain information in order to provide the Services to you or we may need to retain it to comply with our own legal obligations.
Categories Of Personal Information We Collect About You
Summarized in the table below are the categories of personal information we may collect about you, depending on how you interact with us. The following table also describes how we collect and use such categories of information:
- Identifiers and Contact Information, e.g., name, email address, postal address and password
- Demographic information, e.g., age, employment, and lifestyle information
- Physical Characteristics and Audio Data, e.g., height, weight, and audio recordings when you do video chats with the stylist
- Financial and Transactional Information, e.g., payment card information, delivery information, and information about your transactions and purchases with us
- User-Generated Content, e.g., photos, videos, any information you submit in public forums or message boards, and feedback or testimonials you provide about our Services
- Customer Service Information, e.g., questions and other messages you address to us directly through online forms, by email or by post; summaries interactions with customer care
- Device Information and Device Identifiers, e.g., IP address; browser type and language; operating system; platform type; device type; software and hardware attributes; and unique device, advertising, and app identifiers
- Usage Data, e.g., information about content viewed or download, domain names, landing pages, browsing activity, dates and times of access, pages viewed, forms you complete or partially complete, search terms, uploads or downloads, whether you open an email and your interaction with email content, access times, error logs, and other similar information
- Geolocation, e.g., city, state and ZIP code associated with your IP address
- Other Information, e.g., any other information you you choose to directly provide to us in connection with your use of the Services
Purpose Of Use
Communicate With You, For Example, To:
- Process and deliver orders;
- Respond to comments, requests and questions and to provide customer service;
- Send you administrative email notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes; and
- Respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests.
Provide The Services, For Example, To:
- Provide, process and deliver the Services you request;
- Choose the items for and to deliver your shipment; and
- Improve the quality of experience when you and others interact with our Services, including the testing of different page designs to see which performs better.
Personalize Your Experience, For Example, To:
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Personalize your experience with our Services; and
- Develop, improve, and deliver marketing and advertising for the Services.
Secure Our Services And Users, For Example, To:
- Resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Monitoring, preventing, and detecting fraud, such as through verifying your identity
- Combatting spam or other malware or security risks
- Detecting security incidents
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- Monitoring, enforcing, and improving the security of our Services
Defending Our Legal Rights And Compliance With The Law, For Example, To:
- Comply with any applicable procedures, laws, or regulations and to protect our legitimate interests or those of others
How We Share And Disclose Your Information
- Service Providers.
- Third parties designated by you.
- An entity that is part of corporate restructuring, including a successor-in-interest or assign.
- Governmental entities.